Custom Search

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...


The stars of Gossip Girl are on the cover of the latest issue of New York Magazine. [New York Magazine] Two of your favorite things Morgan.

The mag's feature basically enumerates why Gossip Girl is the Best. Show. Ever. Its opinion not mine. I've never actually seen an entire episode though, so it could be.

There's also a lot of hoopla surrounding the show's new racy ads. OMFG. Thoughts?


If they're out for viewers and scrill--which they are-- the ads seem like a good idea to me. From a moral standpoint, not so much.

Speaking of immorality, there are sexy pictures, allegedly, of Miley Cyrus--revealing her bra--floating around the Internets. I'm not posting them on my site, her being 15-years-old and all. But you can find them here. I'm not sure if the pics are real or Photoshopped. Skeazy McSkeazersons. [Just Jared]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So let just say thank you...BTDUBs NEW YORK mag thinks that show is the shit, its all over their website all the time.

Jen said...

I thought you'd appreciate that. Good seeing you Ming!