Custom Search

Monday, April 7, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...


Tom Cruise has a strain of medicinal marijuana named after him. Northern Californians, have you smoked any "Tom Cruise Purple" Lately? [IDLYITW]

Model practically starves herself to achieve a waif-ish physique. Also, she manages to use the word "paucity" in a sentence. A model with an extensive vocabulary? Really? Now I've heard everything. [Jezebel]

The Hills' Heidi Montag endorses McCain, but isn't registered to vote. [Perez Hilton]

Cameron Diaz doesn't look like herself in the new British GQ. In the Quarterly's pictorial she looks like a statuesque goddess; unlike the pimply, burping tomboy she is in real life. I have more than one witness who can attest to her acne i.e. I know one person who has actually seen her, and another person who knows someone who knows someone who said she looks bad in person. [IDLYITW]Videos and photos have surfaced of Angelina Jolie at 16. Yes she looks younger. But also of note, it appears she's had cheek implants and rhinoplasty. Gotta drink that Haterade. [IDLYITW]

Random dude, who sounds middle-aged, warns George Clooney; tells him to dump his girlfriend Sarah Larson. [The Superficial]

Harold & Kumar are back; and escaping from Guantanamo Bay. Watch the trailer. [Oh No They Didn't]

"Blogging will make you fat, or skinny, and KILL YOU!" Ask anyone who who hangs out with me on a regular basis. The more I blog, the more my freaking neck pains me! Originally from [The New York Times] but I found it on [Gawker].


Images via IDLYITW.

No comments: