Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Cat Has a Grill


Okay, so technically it's not a grill because it wasn't fitted for cosmetic reasons.

Apparently this kitty's owners blinged out his mouth, with gold crowns, to protect the "abnormally protruding" bottom teeth he was born with. His adoptive parents were worried his fragile, bulldog-like, teeth would break. He's a 3-year-old Persian. And his name is Sebastian.

Holla!


Photo and some content for this blog entry courtesy Associated Press.

FYI: This pic is from a story that ran a couple years ago. But if you hadn't seen it then...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Awww thank you for checking out my blog. I'm glad you like it. I will peep your site too. I'm sure I'll like it.

Thanks again,

Jen

Jen said...

Your blog looks cool! But I'm going to need a translator to read it. Is that Portuguese?

David B. Dancy said...

O.K. Milk Through The Nose(MTTN)
again
holla!

Jen said...

LOL. I love a flossy feline. It's what they should all strive for.