Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two Things I Didn't Know, But You Probably Did

I made two "discoveries" while I was browsing around for blog content.

1.) Victoria's Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, 26, is pregnant. And I guess it's old news. She's been expecting since early this year. Her baby daddy is some un-famous, extremely lucky, guy, Jamie Mazur, who must be rich or something. [US]

Did you guys know about that?!


2.) Then I found out that Amy Poehler, 36, and Arrested Development's Will Arnett, 37, (Gob) are married! Yeah, they've been married since 2003. Funnily enough the two played (on Arrested Development) a married couple who eloped, but never consummated their marriage.

Who knew? You probably did.

Pictured: Poehler and Arnett at the Baby Mama premiere on Wednesday. BTW Arnett, nice tan !

Images via Just Jared and Oh No They Didn't.

4 comments:

David B. Dancy said...

he is either funny as hell or just picks good material.

I like arnett

Jen said...

Yeah he seems funny. But he's not like Will Ferrell or Steve Carell during interviews. They both turn it up a notch.

Anyway, I like Arnett too. Arrested Development was the shiz.

Unknown said...

I didnt know that till they put it into people. Also I had no idea that Alessandro was preggers.

Jen said...

Cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know