Custom Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Look of Desperation: Heidi & Spencer

























I don't ever watch The Hills. And the ridiculous couple, sitting in that carriage, are two BIG reasons why.

It's Heidi & Spencer begging for attention in Central Park yesterday. They even changed their outfits!

Apparently these two have a deal with one photo agency. They stage their photo-ops, then split the profit. I'm not saying they're stupid for doing it. They're making bank. But, It's A LOT pathetic. Plus Spencer's hideous to look at. And Heidi's metamorphosing into an over-injected, blow-up doll.

Images via Pacific Coast News.
Some info. via [PH]

P.S. Unless something really crazy happens, I promise not to do another Heidi & Spencer posting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are the 2 biggest boobs... and I am not talking about Heidi's chest.

Jen said...

Ha! I know!