Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...

+

=


Naomi Campbell is going to guest star on this season's last episode of Ugly Betty. Nooooo! Actress Becki Newton said, " I’ve personally requested that I don’t stand next to her because Amanda [Becki's character] would not like to be seen with such a tall, pretty person.” That, and I'm sure she didn't want to get nailed by all the objects--BlackBerrys, stilettos, land-phones, luggage, cellphones and fists--that are sure to be flying through the air in the proximity of Campbell. [P. Hilton]

Note: That bloody woman was not an actual Campbell victim.


Speaking of batshit-crazy people with violent tendencies, Amy Winehouse freaking attacked two people earlier this week! She allegedly punched a male musician in the face. And allegedly headbutted a good Samaritan who helped her hail a cab. [P] I told you those shots would lead to acts of barbarianism...again. Kids, just say 'NO!'

FHM readers designated Megan Fox the "Sexiest Woman in the World." Number two was Jessica Biel. Huh?! Eww! [FHM]

Top 10:

1. Megan Fox
2. Jessica Biel (yuck)
3. Jessica "Second Trimester" Alba
4. Elisha Cuthbert
5. Scarlett Johansson
6.
Emmanuelle Chriqui
7. Hilary Duff
8. Tricia "I Don't Know Who That Is" Helfer
9. Blake Lively
10. Kate Beckinsale (another one I didn't expect)

No Rihanna? Oh, she's number 14.

Also, when Cameron Diaz is ranked higher than Keira Knightly, Halle Berry and Heidi Klum, you know something's jacked

Jamie Lynn Spears, 17, who is 7-months-pregnant, reportedly vomited when her mom showed her a video of a real natural childbirth. Now she's scared. And can you blame her? That whole childbearing deal is gross and weird. I don't plan on popping anything out until I'm at least 32.[IDLYITW]

I don't know who Billie Piper is. But she's topless, reportedly pregnant and on a lounge chair. [Drunken Stepfather]

There are unflattering pics of Kelly Clarkson-- in a bikini and eating a hot dog-- making the rounds. I guess Clarkson also likes to spend a lot time in the buff. [IDLYITW] I'll kill the person who ever takes a picture of me eating a wiener!

Carmen Electra is engaged again. This time it's to Korn Guitarist Rob Patterson. Third time's the charm right? [Just Jared]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say I love th word Bat shit hahahahah

Jen said...

me too :)

David B. Dancy said...

Amy and Naomi in the same post...it's a batshit british invasion

Jen said...

LOL! I'm glad you're back