Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

"The Big Lebowski:" MovieTurned Photo

[Click to Enlarge]


I don't even want to know how much time and effort went into this (okay, I do), but some one took ALMOST every frame from The Big Lebowski () and made it into one, still image.

(I emphasize ALMOST because commenters on Digg are quick to refute the claim that this is every, single, frame from the movie. As one naysayer points out, "The aspect ratio is off, and [sic] its definitely not [sic] ever frame. More like every 10th frame or something. I would digg it down for being inaccurate but the concept is cool." To that I say, picky, picky. And would it have really made a discernible difference? Dumb question, you're saying it would.)

Anyway, to whoever made this: How the heck did you do that?

Also, why the eff?!

Image via MrBabyMan on Digg.

No comments: