Custom Search

Friday, July 11, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's Ugly Leggings Line is Expensive

Yes Lindsay Lohan, 22, has launched a line of leggings. We all knew it was coming (I think). It's called 6126 because that was Marylin Monroe's birthday (aww). And Lohan sure likes her a lot. A lotta lot.

Anyway, (surprise!) the leggings are fugs and pretty pricey.


And these aren't even leggings. They're a forty-two-dollar pair of weird-ass socks. Shopping Intuition is calling them "Leopard ankle gloves." Fine. I can live with that description. It's actually funnier. Did they think pairing em' with patent leather, Mary Jane pumps would confuse us into to thinking they were cute?

These ones (actual leggings), selling for $132 (fuck that), come with built-in, quilted knee pads. I can think of a number of crass things to say about that, but I won't. And no, it's not because I'm dignified or classy. The "Lindsay's-a-slut" jokes are just tired. Besides, I think we're already in agreement, she's probably skanky.

Lastly, somewhere some one should be pissed because Lindsay didn't design these.

They're just a replica of the bottom half of Halle Berry's Catwoman costume. The uncredited designer should get a cut of the $99 they're going for.

After all of this, if you're so inclined, you can buy the things at Shop Intuition.

P.S. Peep my tribute to the many looks of Lohan in leggings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay - you are too funny!

Unknown said...

I am speechless. I got nothing.

Unknown said...

All I can say is I can't wait to watch the round table regarding the knee pads.

Jen said...

Thanks Flocke! I tried with this one.

Morgan: Wow! You can't be. And yes, if Chelsea Handler misses that golden opportunity, I might be mad at her.