Custom Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taylor Swift Offers Congrats, Induces Throw-Up

While vacationing in Hawaii, country singer Taylor Swift took to her Myspace blog to congratulate Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban on the arrival of their new baby.... and consequently made me want to vomit.

"Even just thinking about it now, I'm tearing up because I'm so happy for them," she wrote yesterday. "When my mom and I got the news, we just sat there in the hotel room and got so emotional. They're such incredible people."

"They've always been so wonderful to people," she added.

To that I say "EWW."

Pry your lips away from their asses. And just chillax. After all, you're in Hawaii.

P.S. I take it back. Swift is not cool enough to play Edward Fortyhands. Mostly kidding. I still think she's cute.

No comments: