Custom Search

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This Week on I Survived a Japanese Game Show

I'm glad I Survived a Japanese Game Show kicked the humiliation level back up a notch (what was up last week?).

This time the contestants had to wear baby costumes, which, essentially, consisted of nothing but a diaper, a polka-dot bib and a bonnet. (Obviously the men had a harder time pulling it off.) Oh, they were allowed to wear knee-pads and spandex biker shorts too, but that might have actually made them look worse. Forget functional.


The contestants were then subjected to a spinning crip, after which, they ran through an obstacle course with a measuring cup of milk in each hand. (Keep in mind they were still wearing those outfits.)



also


He hit the buzzer. But it doesn't matter. The Green Monkeys lost...again

And I'm mad Mary --aka the girl with red hair-- went home. Yeah she bugged me up until this episode, but it was totally Donnell's turn to go. He choked.

Consequently, I'm curious about what's going to happen when the Green Monkeys run out of players. They're down to two. The Yellow Penguins have four. Ruh-roh. If I had to guess I'd say the teams are eventually going to be re-divided, which might actually make the game fair. As is, the Green Monkeys suck so hard!

Additional observations:
  • Meaghan might be a bitch.
  • Cathy is the weakest link.

No comments: