Custom Search

Monday, July 21, 2008

Balthazar Getty Annnounces Separation

Due to all those darn, pesky photos with Sienna Miller, circulating the Interweb, Balthazar Getty has announced that he and his wife Rosetta have separated.

In a statement released Monday, Getty, 33, says "The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved." He adds "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that yes indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further."

However, Getty doesn't try to dispel rumors that his relationship with Miller, 26, is the reason for the demise of his marriage. Which means, despite reports by Us, I'm sticking to my four past, Miller-Getty, posts, until further notice.

What you can derive from said previous posts: Getty is an asshole. Miller is a homewrecker*.

In case you missed them, past posts:

1, 2, 3, 4

And lastly, if Getty is so worried about embarrassing his family, maybe he should reconsider frolicking around half-naked, in public, with his mistress.

Just sayin'.


* Probably.

No comments: