Custom Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...



The Golden Girls' Estelle Getty died of natural causes on Tuesday. She was 84.

On the off chance you don't remember The Golden Girls, Getty was also in Stop! or My Mom Will Shoot, with Sylvester Stallone. Frankly, I loved that movie! (And no, I'm not being a smart ass.)

Images via IMDb.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh good lord! The season four trailer of The Hills hit the web yesterday. And I think the best thing about it was the various ways LC managed to wear braids in her hair. I know I watch a lot of terrible crap, but I still can't figure out the allure of this show.

Why the heck do you watch it?



Why?

Bashing aside, I will admit it was pretty funny, toward the end of the clip, when Audrina tried to pretend to be a pissed-off bitch; and told Lo she didn't care. I guess the sequel to Into the Blue has helped her hone her acting skills.

(Ugh. I swear, I don't watch this shit, yet somehow I know the names of all the characters; and the minute details of their side projects. Make that a double ugh.)

No comments: