Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tila Tequila Gets Rejected!

I didn't watch this shiz. But apparently Tila Tequila, 26, got rejected during the final elimination ceremony of A Shot at Love (her bi-sexual reality dating show) on Tuesday night.

Apparently Kristy turned her ass down(!) because she was inexperienced in the dating women department, or something.

"I’ve never done this before," Kristy said. "I’m so scared to hurt you.”

But the harbinger of all harbingers came during the limo ride to the final decision. That's when Kristy said, “It would be a lot easier if she didn’t choose me.”

Whatever, that's what Tila gets for being a skank, and stringing along that dumb dude--Bo--who had his face broken by another contestant earlier in the season. He stayed despite having his jaw wired shut! (I'd be surprised if she didn't diss his kissing skills after that.)

I think this all warrants a big old Nelson Muntz laugh, directed at Tila.

Do you think she managed to squeeze out any REAL tears?

See it to believe it.

No comments: